Friday, March 6, 2009

Word Processing

Today in class we worked on word processing. This was a very beneficial lesson for me because as a teacher understanding Microsoft word is very important. This material can help me as a future teacher to be better at using technology and helping my students to integrate technology slowly into their everyday lives.

Google docs have been very beneficial for me if you understand how to use them. I kept having difficulties trying to work with it but I am still very excited to understand google docs in order to help me with my school work and within my everyday interactions with other.

I have really enjoyed the class time today in learning about Microsoft word and google docs. As a future teacher, these materials will help me to be a much more efficient teacher and also to use as I complete my education. I am excited to learn more of google docs so that I can become more proficient and make life a lot more easier for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment