Monday, April 6, 2009

Instructional Architect

Today in class we learned about a very valuable accessible tool for lesson plans as a future teacher. Not only can teachers access this website but others as well and anyone can publish a lesson plan for the public as well as their own class. I am constantly amazed by the resources available to us as future teachers. Learning all of this new information really excites me to let others know of the incredible resources which are available to the public.  

The creation of the lesson plan is very intriguing to me and I really want to use this resource as way to plan my lessons especially as a future teacher and student teacher. These resources are very educational and have great purpose to them. There are a great variety of subjects available and within the different subjects, there is a valuable amount of different types of lessons within easy access to the user. 

This new resource, I feel is one of the most valuable I have learned throughout this semester. As a future teacher there is a lot available to increase the variety and effectiveness of the lessons that are taught to my students. I really hope that teachers now are aware of these resources and using them to help make things easier for them as they use technology and teach their students the core curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment