Monday, April 20, 2009

Digital Camera & Comic Life

I really enjoyed the activity that we did today in class using our digital cameras to take pictures of geometric shapes. I learned how to use comic life and love the program. I didn't even know that there was such an easy, fun way to use our photos productively. It was a very user friendly program that I enjoyed using which can make things so much easier when working and producing photos. 

Some of the ideas that you can use with this program would be: changing the background color and font color through the style option, putting the little quote things in where text can be put in, adding text wherever and however, and using a variety of styles for the development of the page and material used.

I have learned a lot through this activity that we did today. It is one of those activities in which the individual really needs to work through it on their own to better understand the linguistics of the program. It is an easy way to acquire and work with photos with not a lot of effort required for the project to turn out really well. I would recommend this program to other users because of the positive experience I was able to have with it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment